Monday, February 25, 2013

The cry baby




My girl, An-Nour Sofiyyah, seriously crying is her middle name. It can be stressful at times because basically she can't just play or left for a while with her big sister whenever I am home. Not that I am complaining, but somehow I wish she could at least let me do some house chores, cooking particularly.

The moment I put her down or leave her she will cry immediately until she reaches the highest pitch and it will be continuously non stop until I pick her up! If I really need to cook and their father is not around I have no choice but to let her scream her heart out for a while, or else she won't have her meal.

Unlike her big sister who is always calmer and soft, this little baby girl is the opposite. But yes I have to admit she is super cute until she screams for mommeh!! She wants me to be by her side all the time, except when I have to go to work. She has no problem left with my mom, but still sometimes she will scream to make sure her grandmother stays with her all the time. Sometimes I pity her big sister An-Nour Salsabeela. I hope she understands that at this moment mommy needs to focus more on her little sister. I think she does understand, she really has this 'big sister' character.

I hope both of my girls will grow up to be successful dunya wal akhirah. I don't mind to sacrifice my sleeping & leisure time, as long as they grow  full of love from us their mommy & daddy.

0 comments:

Post a Comment