Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Cooking for toddler

I decided to cook early in the morning again like last time, for my toddler. She's quite thin, my husband worries that she is not eating well. Yah, toddler what do you expect. Normally at this age, (she's 3), they'll become picky and only eat what they like.

And my girl needs someone to feed her actually, or at least accompany her while she is having meal. Maybe she gets bored with almost same menu everyday. So I guess I need to start cooking again for her.

So for the start, here's the salmon aglio olio, the sausage & egg. I hope she could gain some weight.


To make things easier, I'm going to jot down all easy-to-cook menu for toddler, or better the ones that can be prepared ahead of time and freeze it in my deep freezer. Ok I am so gonna do that now!

0 comments:

Post a Comment