Friday, February 22, 2013

Shoes shoes shoes

Oih I want all these. #greedy tone!
Cheap. Only RM39.90 from H&M. But I'm not sure about the comfortness level. I am quite hesitated. Must visit H&M soon.
From H&M too. RM 99.90. The description is written: 
Wedge-heel shoes in imitation suede. Platform front 3 cm, heel 9 cm. Rubber soles.
Hmm hmm. I am a sucker for sneakers & wedges. Platform wedges to be exact. Oh and espadrilles too. Not really into stilettos tho. But at this moment I am very much in need of shoes. One minute I feel like buying Vans, then Fitflop Due, then Zara Moustache slippers haih I cannot make up my mind now. Can I have all?







But the Fitflop Due is way too expensive. RM499 I would rather add a little bit and grab Gucci Marola Jelly Shoes instead. Heh.


0 comments:

Post a Comment