Monday, February 18, 2013

She's 3!

It was my first daughter An-Nour Salsabeela’s 3rd birthday yesterday. Can't believe she's a big girl already. How time flies. And her little sister An-Nour Sofiyyah turned 8 months on the same day. Co-incidentally they chose to come out on the same date : 17th!


We will be having the celebration on 3 March. I planned to do it yesterday, on her actual birth date but mom was not free. Next weekend dad is not free. So we have no choice but to postpone it until everyone is free! She keeps on asking for Pororo cake, to which I already ordered from a baker friend. While waiting for the real celebration, we celebrated her birthday with her besties, where the parents are our besties as well, at Mentara Food Court near Dagang Avenue in Ampang.


So we had dinner by the pool, with pizza, burger bakar, spaghetti carbonara, nasi goreng seafood and all until our stomach bloated.



The birthday girl could not wait anymore. Her head must be inside the cake box already. I think she thought it was Pororo cake. But I explained to her that we will be having the most awaited Pororo cake in another 2 weeks. She settled with the Angry Bird cake from King’s.


Husband reminded not to buy big cake but I could not find smaller cake that suits a toddler. I actually wanted to buy Lola cake from Wondermilk but husband could not accept the idea of driving to Damansara from Kepong then from there to Ampang. Sigh. Whatever. As long as my girl is happy I’m happy.





Now I am planning for her Pororo-themed birthday celebration. Awh.






0 comments:

Post a Comment